Bibb County Jail Information
The Cobb County Adult Detention Center is the main jail location for Bibb County, Georgia. You can find the Detention Center at 1825 County Services Parkway, Marietta, GA 30008. You can reach the jail at the following numbers:
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Visitation Rules and Regulations for the Cobb County Adult Detention Center
Unlike most jails and detention facilities, the Cobb County Adult Detention Center does not do face-to-face visitation for inmates. Instead, they use a state-of-the-art video conference system for visiting inmates. You can visit an inmate in this fashion 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To schedule a video conference visit, simply call 770-852-3798 or 770-852-3799. The rules for visitation are as follows:
- – You are allowed up to 4 visitors during each visitation session for inmates that are located in the main facility and in Work Release.
- – Every visitor must be dressed appropriately and conservatively. Clothing that is not allowed includes things like halter and/or tank tops, see-through clothing, bare midriffs, spaghetti straps, and shorts/skirts that are more than 2 inches above the knee. You must also wear shoes at all times during your visitation video conference.
- – No food, drinks, or cell phones. Also, no smoking.
- – Adult visitors must provide an ID
- – Visitors under 17 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult and must present an identification card (if available).
Mailing Inmates at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center
Sending mail to inmates at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center is always allowed. However, there are some rules as to what kinds of mail are allowed. No items other than greeting cards and photos (no Polaroid) are to be included in any correspondence mailed to individuals in custody! Items that are allowed to be mailed include books, magazines, or periodicals (directly from the publisher or online distributor like Amason). However, no hard-bound books will be accepted.
Inmate Accounts and Withdrawals/Deposits
You may deposit money into an account that is established for every single inmate at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. This account is made so that the incarcerated person can purchase personal and food items (that are authorized by the jail). You can send your payments through the mail. You can also use US Postal Money Orders. Do not send cash.
To withdraw money from an inmates account, you must first acquire the inmate’s consent. You are also only allowed to make a withdrawal once a month.
Call us today for your free consultation:
1-888-722-0314 or click on a location below for more information.