Fulton County Jail Information
Here at Anytime Bail Bonding, Inc., we thought it’d be good to provide you with some Fulton County jail information.
The Fulton County Sheriff’s Department houses inmates in Fulton County, GA. Their address and phone number are:
Fulton County Jail
901 Rice Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
If you call and wish to speak with an inmate, you’ll need the inmate’s SO#. Furthermore, fees for calling the facility start at $4.00.
Using the Lobby Kiosk for Fulton County Jail Information
The Fulton County jail has a Lobby Kiosk located in the lobby. You can use it to search inmates by booking ID and make deposits into their accounts using cash, credit, or debit. The Kiosk costs $4.00 to use (cash), and the kiosk cashiers don’t accept $1.00 bills or give change. You can also use your credit or debit card to use the Kiosk, but that feature is currently unavailable.
Visitation Rules at the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department
At the Fulton County jail, visitation works through video conference calls (like Skype or FaceTime). You cannot visit with inmates through telephone or by email. According to the jail website, other visitation rules include:
- Visitors must register online.
- At the time of the visit, all visitors must bring the reservation number obtained at registration.
- They deny your visit if you’re more than ten minutes late.
- Visitation hours are between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and then from 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Visits last for 25 minutes.
- You can schedule your visit up to seven days in advance, but no less than 24 hours before visitation.
At the Fulton County Jail, visitors must also adhere to a strict dress code. According to the jail website, visitors cannot wear:
- See-through and revealing clothing
- Form-fitting garments like yoga pants, spandex, and leggings
- Miniskirts, short dresses, low-rise, or sagging pants
- Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, or visible undershirts
- Shorts above the knee
- Head coverings like scarves, hats, bandanas, etc.
- Illegal or offensive graphics on clothing
- Hazardous shoes like flip-flops, sandals, heels, etc.
- Jackets, coats, hoodies, and other outerwear
- Visible underwear
Additionally, according to the jail website, visitors are not permitted any electronic devices inside the jail. That includes cell phones, personal recorders, cameras, and anything else electronic.
Have a Relative in the Fulton County Jail? Contact Anytime Bail Bonding, Inc. for Help!
If you have a friend or loved one behind bars at the Fulton County jail, then we can help! The team of bail bond experts at Anytime Bail Bonding, Inc., are always standing by to help you out! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for bail bonds assistance today!
Call us today for your free consultation:
1-888-722-0314 or click on a location below for more information.
|ABC Jonesboro||(770) 473-1027|