Fayette County Jail Information
Looking for Fayette County jail information? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! Learn all the Fayette County jail information you need here today!
Fayette County houses inmates in the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department. The sheriff’s department’s address is:
145 Johnson Avenue
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Visitation Information and Rules for the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office
You must schedule all jail visitations prior to your arrival at the facility. To schedule, contact the facility at 770-716-4720.
Visitation Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. There is no visitation on Monday or Friday
Visitation hours are as follows:
|Jail Visitation Times|
|9:00 AM||–||9:45 AM|
|10:00 AM||–||10:45 AM|
|1:00 PM||–||1:45 PM|
|2:00 PM||–||2:45 PM|
|7:00 PM||–||8:00 PM|
|8:00 PM||–||9:00 PM|
Visitation days and times are subject to change.
Rules for visitation, as taken from the Fayette County sheriff’s department website, include:
- All visitors must be 17 years of age or older, must have a valid state ID or drivers license.
- Inmates must schedule a 45 minute time slot one day prior to the visit. An inmate may have only two visits per week.
- Only two adults and two children over the age of three per visit.
- Children under the age of three are only allowed to visit on the first Sunday of every month.
- Children (16 and under) will be accompanied by an adult parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a parent/legal guardian.
- Visitors must be properly attired. Clothing of a provocative/revealing nature will not be allowed.
- Any visitor creating a disturbance will be subject to being banned from our facility.
- Any visitor caught bringing in contraband to inmates will be prosecuted (42-5-18 Giving inmates items without consent of authority).
- All visitors are subject to being searched. Any visitor who refuses to be searched will be denied entry.
- No cell phones, electronic devices, purses or packages are allowed in our facility (pay lockers are located in the lobby).
- All food and drinks are prohibited.
- The Fayette County Jail reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or persons.
Call us today for your free consultation:
1-888-722-0314 or click on a location below for more information.